Steve Welcomes Fellow Talk Show Hosts, Jerry Springer And Steve Wilkos!
- Steve wraps up the “Summer of Steve Week” by welcoming fellow daytime talk show hosts JERRY SPRINGER and STEVE WILKOS! Tune-in to hear Jerry talk about his humble beginnings as a talk show host in Chicago 25 years ago, in the very same building where “Steve Harvey” is taped, and how Steve Wilkos went from being a Chicago cop, to a security guard on Jerry’s show, to having a hit daytime show of his own! In honor of Jerry Springer’s 25th anniversary, Jerry will share a compilation of some of the most outrageous moments on “The Jerry Springer Show.”
- Then, Jerry and Steve stick around to help Steve Harvey navigate a family drama story that one might typically see on one of their own shows. It involves a long lost family member, questions of identity, and the results of a DNA test revealed right there on the “Steve Harvey” stage! Will Steve Harvey, Steve Wilkos and Jerry Springer be able to help this family at odds?
- And, Steve helps a man named VINCE come clean to his secret crush KRISTINE, in hopes of heating things up between the two for a summer romance! Kristine joins Steve Harvey under the guise that she’s there for a segment about single moms, but what will her reaction be when Vince takes the opportunity to tell her how he really feels?
- Plus, Steve welcomes newlyweds JACOB and JOY for a “Good News” segment. Jacob and Joy recently said “I Do,” but instead of getting gifts, they turned it into a day all about giving. They asked wedding guests to donate to help feed people in their hometown of Nashville and were able to raise over $10,000 for the cause! To honor Jacob and Joy for their selfless act, Steve Harvey will gift the newlyweds with $10,000 on behalf of DHerbs.com!
- And, “Travel Mom” EMILY KAUFMAN wraps up the “Summer of Steve Week” by giving one lucky audience member a summer trip to the Mediterranean!