An entire hour with superstar Mariah Carey!
- She’s won five Grammys and sold over 200 million albums worldwide, making her the third best-selling artist of ALL TIME and she’s spending the entire hour with Steve Harvey ….. it’s the one and only, MARIAH CAREY!
- Tune-in to hear Mariah’s plans for the upcoming holiday season, how she makes Christmas morning extra special for her two young children and how she feels about her 20 year old hit song, “All I Want For Christmas Is You” becoming a true holiday classic! Mariah has penned a children’s book with the same title and recently directed and starred in a holiday movie for the Hallmark Channel called “A Christmas Melody” (airing December 19, 8/7 CT).
- Mariah opens up about motherhood, her recent divorce from Nick Cannon and how the two of them have dedicated themselves to co-parenting their four year old twins. Steve also gets to the bottom of rumors that Mariah might have some news to announce with her current beau, Australian billionaire, James Packer.
- Plus, Steve enlists the help of Mariah to honor a very brave mother who made tremendous sacrifices for her twin children, who were born severely premature. In addition to being named a “Super Mom,” Mariah will give the woman a total makeover, courtesy of her own personal glam squad! Steve Harvey will gift the family with $10,000 on behalf of Green Dot, to help with their medical bills and send them on a five-day, four-night stay in their native Jamaica, so that their young children can meet members of the extended family for the first time.
- And Steve and Mariah will each team up with members of the studio audience as they participate in a playful game of Holiday Taboo, with the winner receiving an all-expense paid trip to see Mariah perform in New York City at the famed Beacon Theatre this holiday season!